Skip to content
- Once an item is bought, paid, and which has no defects, it can no longer be returned nor be refunded
- If defects on the item/s are caused by the buyer, it can no longer be returned nor be refunded
- If faults or defects on the item/s are evident without the buyer’s knowledge at the time of purchase, we assure you that we will remedy this promptly through refund in the form of item exchange (item must be returned in its original condition and packaging; shipping fee of returned item is, sadly, under the buyer’s expense), cash return equivalent to the damaged item’s original price, or store credits (gift card) that can be used for any orders in the future.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.